![]() |
| SMART teachers transforming teaching and learning |
Today I witnessed first hand Mrs. Troester's ability to make learning interactive for her students. In math, she had students implement problem-solving strategies by doing a Suduko puzzle using the IWB. The theme; Valentine's Day. The work: problem solving, reasoning, probability and possibility. All of these learning strategies were disguised because of Mrs. Troester's ability to do so while using the IWB in math class.
What I felt was great about her lesson, is ALL students were involved with their learning. Whether they were a student at their desk or involved at the IWBoard, every student was doing the work. Students had a paper copy to do problem solving at their desks while their classmates volunteered to the work at the Board. According to Mrs. Troester, "I never have an issue with class participation when using this Board."
Great job Mrs. Troester! I enjoyed the "work" and I always enjoy your ability to connect with your students. You have a gift.

